how to book online ndmc community halls
BARAT GHAR BOOKING INFORMATION
1. Applicant should deposit total amount of booking in the municipal treasury in the office of Labor Welfare Officer, 12 Floor, and Palika Kendra Sansad Marg New Delhi-01 after obtaining challan from the officer of the L.W.O, Palika Kendra Sansad Marg New Delhi, within 24 hours of printing of this form.
2. Allottee shall have to take separate temporary electric connection if necessary.
3. The party booking the Barat Ghar will be responsible for safety of its own goods etc.
4. Serving of liquor/intoxicant in Barat Ghar premises is prohibited unless due license has been obtained from the Excise Department.
BARAT GHAR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING/USERS
In super session of the previous terms and conditions, the following shall apply for booking/users: -
1. Chairperson shall have the right to cancel any booking one-month prior to the date of booking without assigning any reason and full rent/security money shall be refunded in such cases.
2. Caretaker shall be liable to ensure that the right person is using the allotted venue for the right purpose before handing over the site and to see that the records being maintained by him e.g. the booking register at the Bart Ghar are matched/reconciling with that being maintained at the Head Quarter. The Caretaker shall be held responsible in case of misuse of building and pilferage of electricity. The Caretaker shall issue NOC in favor of booking party for refund of security within 3 days after vacation of the premises.
3. The NDMC employees are not permitted to book Barat Ghar for other party/users and if it detected that fraudulent booking have been done, besides other disciplinary action, a penalty 10 times that of rate of prescribed rental charge would be levied.
4. Caretaker of Barat Ghar shall ensure that a large Board is put up just outside the Barat Ghar/Park displaying the name of the booking party, nature of functions and the names of the bride and bridegroom in case of marriage.
5. The user/allotted has to submit the invitation card of the function to the Caretaker before being allowed to use the premises and the Caretaker shall deposit the same to the Head Office, along with the NOC.
6. NDMC employees would furnish an undertaking regarding deduction from their salary for meeting the damage charges, if security exemption is to be availed of the booking party will be responsible for maintenance of law and order, security arrangements, traffic control, parking of vehicles outside the premises during the function at its own cost.
7. License should be obtained from
7. License should be obtained from the Excise Department if alcoholic drinks are to be served in parties.
8. The use of loud speakers/D.J. would not be allowed outside the Barat Ghars.
9. The party may apply for temporary electric connection separately. Security shall be forfeited in case of pilferage of electricity.
10. Generators would be allowed only if they were soundless/non-polluting.
11. Illumination on the trees and hedge shall not be allowed.
12. The party should inform about damage to the municipal property if any before departure/check out.
13. The party shall not be allowed to keep their articles in the premises before check in.
14. Pasting of bills or posters on boundary walls in strictly prohibited.
15. The stage properties should be fire proof. No open fire will be allowed in the building (except out door kitchen.)
16. No fire arms/weapons and Crackers will be allowed within the premises of the building.
17. Entry should be made in the service book of the employees for availing 50% concession, which should be ensured by the employee’s himself/herself.
18. Booking is neither transferable nor changeable.
19. NDMC will be not responsible for any damage/loss due to natural calamities.
20. If any booking is found fictitious or fraudulent, full rent and the security amount will be forfeited.
21. Parking arrangement will be made by the party at their own risk and cost